看到这个标题,我就想起一部曾看过的加拿大片子《one week》,没什么惊险的情节,只是讲一个叫Ben的普通人在得知自己得了绝症之后的一些所作所为。电影的最后有如下一段话:
对于那些弥足珍贵的清明时刻
When you get those rare moments of charity,
那些从静好岁月中,领悟到的点滴
those flashes when the universe makes sense
你会想拼命留住它们
you tried desperately to hold on to them.
生活黑暗时,它们能带来希望
They are the life boats for the darker times
而那空无的大道理
when the vastness of all
看似深奥的生命真谛
the incomprehensible nature of life
则是虚假惑人的
is completely illusive.
最后 最本质的问题始终应是:
So the question becomes, or should be all along,
如果生命只剩下最后一天、一周
What you do if you know you only have one day, or one week,
或一个月 你要做些什么?
or one month to live?
让你继续生活的动力是什么?
What life boat would you grab onto?
还有何秘密要倾述?
What secret would you tell?
还想看哪个乐队的演出?
What band would you see?
还要向谁表白爱意?
What person would you declare you love to?
还想达成什么未了心愿?
What wish would you fullfill?
还有哪家异国咖啡店值得你前去一尝?
What exotic locale would you fly to for a coffce?
还想写本什么样的书?
What book would you write?
To strive, to seek, to find and not to yield.
奋斗,寻觅,追求,永不妥协。
上面的话是我边看电影边一句一句“抄”下来的。有时候电影好不好不在于情节有多曲折离奇,而是它能不能走进你的心里,跟你产生共鸣,让你觉得电影里的故事就在你身边,而电影里的主角,有着与你一样的烦恼,一样的想法,可他们在做着你想做而不敢或是不能做的事。 |