Yori-现在需要安装的安静的小型CMD替代品

论坛 期权论坛 脚本     
已经匿名di用户   2022-7-2 21:58   3062   0

I did a post on the difference between a console, a terminal, and a shell a while back. We talk a lot about alternative "Terminals" like the Windows Terminal (that you should download immediately) but not shells. You do see a lot of choices in the Linux space with the top give being Bash, Zsh, Fish, Tcsh, and Ksh but not a lot about alternative shells for Windows. Did you love 4DOS? Well, READ ON. (Yes I know TCC is a thing, but Yori is a different thing)

我写了一篇关于控制台,终端和外壳之间的区别的文章。 我们谈论了很多有关Windows终端的替代“终端”(您应该立即下载),而不是shell 。 您确实会在Linux领域看到很多选择,其中最重要的是Bash,Zsh, Fish ,Tcsh和Ksh,但对于Windows的替代shell却没有太多选择。 你喜欢4DOS吗? 好吧,请继续阅读。 (是的,我知道TCC是一回事,而Yori是另一回事)

So let's talk about a quiet little CMD replacement shell that is quietly taking over my life. You should check it out and spend some time with it. It's called Yori and it's open source and it's entirely written by one Malcolm Smith. It deserves your attention and respect because Yori has quickly become my goto "DOS but not DOS" prompt.

因此,让我们谈谈一个安静的小型CMD替换壳,它正在悄悄地占领我的生活。 您应该检查一下并花一些时间。 它被称为Yori ,它是开源的,完全由一位Malcolm Smith编写。 它值得您的关注和尊重,因为YoriSwift成为我转到“ DOS而不是DOS”的提示。

Yori is DOS, kinda

Of course, cmd.exe isn't DOS but it's evocative of DOS and it's "Close enough to be DOS." It'll run .cmd files and batch files. If dir, and del *.*, and rd /s feels more intuitive to you than bash shell commands, Yori will fit into your life nicely.

当然,cmd.exe不是DOS,而是DOS的代名词,它的意思是“足够接近DOS”。 它将运行.cmd文件和批处理文件。 如果dir,del *。*和rd / s对您而言比bash shell命令更直观,那么Yori将很好地适合您的生活。

I use PowerShell a lot as a shell and I use Bash via WSL and Ubuntu but since I started on CMD (or command.com, even) Yori feels very comfortable because it's literally "CMD reimagined."Yori offers a number of cmd++ enhancements like:

我经常使用PowerShell作为外壳,并通过WSL和Ubuntu使用Bash,但是自从我开始使用CMD(甚至是command.com)以来,Yori感到非常舒适,因为它的字面意思是“ CMD重新构想”。Yori提供了许多cmd ++增强功能,例如:

• Autocomplete suggestions as you type

键入时自动完成建议
  • Ctrl+to select Values

Ctrl +选择值
  • WAY better Tab completiion

更好的Tab完成方式
  • Awesome file matching

很棒的文件匹配
  • Beyond MAX_PATH support for "DOS"

超出MAX_PATH对“ DOS”的支持
  • Rich Text Copy!

富文本复制!
  • Backquote support

反引号支持
  • Background Jobs like Unix but for DOS. SO you can use & like a real person!

像Unix之类的后台作业,但用于DOS。 因此,您可以像真正的人一样使用和使用它!
  • Alias! My goodness!

别名! 我的天啊!
  • which (like where, but it's which!) command

哪个(就像在哪里,但是在哪!)命令
  • hexdump, lines, touch, and more great added tools

十六进制转储,线条,触摸和更多出色的附加工具
  • lots of "y" utils like ydate and ymem and ymore.

ydate,ymem和ymore等许多“ y”工具。
  • New Environment variables make your batch files shine

新的环境变量使您的批处理文件大放异彩
  • ANSI colors/UTF-8 support!

ANSI颜色/ UTF-8支持!

Download Yori, make a link, pin it, or add it to your Windows Terminal of choice (see below), and then explore the extensive Guide To Yori.

下载Yori ,进行链接,将其固定,或将其添加到您选择的Windows终端(请参见下文),然后浏览详尽的《 Yori指南》

Did I mention & jobs support! How often have you done a copy or xcopy and wanted to &! it and then check it later with job? Now you can!

我是否提到了&工作支持! 您多久执行一次副本或xcopy并想要&! 它,然后稍后再检查工作? 现在你可以!

C:\Users\Scott\Desktop>dir &!
Job 2: c:\Program Files\Yori\ydir.exe
C:\Users\Scott\Desktop>job
Job 1 (completed): c:\Program Files\Yori\ydir.exe
Job 2 (executing): c:\Program Files\Yori\ydir.exe
Job 2 completed, result 0: c:\Program Files\Yori\ydir.exe

Yori also support updating itself with "ypm -u" which is clever. Other lovely Yori-isms that will make you smile?

Yori还支持使用“ ypm -u”更新自身,这很聪明。 其他可爱的Yori主义会让你微笑吗?

• cd ~ - it works

cd-有效
  • cd ~desktop - does what you think it'd do

cddesktop-做您想做的事
  • Win32 versions of UNIX favorites including cut, date, expr, fg, iconv, nice, sleep, split, tail, tee, wait and which

Win32版本的UNIX收藏夹,包括cut,date,expr,fg,iconv,nice,sleep,split,tail,T恤,wait和其中
  • dir | clip - supports HTML as well!

目录| 剪辑-也支持HTML!
  • durable command history

持久的命令历史

And don't minimize the amount of work that's happened here. It's a LOT. And it's a great balance between compatibility and breaking compatibility to bring the best of the old and the best of the new into a bright future.

并且不要最小化这里发生的工作量。 很多。 在兼容性和打破兼容性之间取得了很好的平衡,从而将旧的最好的和新的最好的带入了光明的未来。

其他必备的Malcolm Smith工具 (Other must-have Malcolm Smith Tools)

Now that I've "sold" you Yori (it's free!) be sure to pick up sdir (so good, a gorgeous dir replacement) and other lovely tools that Malcolm has written and put them ALL in your c:\utils folder (you have one, right? Make one! Put it in DropBox/OneDrive! Then add it to your PATH on every machine you have!) and enjoy!

现在,我已经“卖”了您Yori(它是免费的!),请确保拿起sdir (很好,一个漂亮的dir替代品)和Malcolm编写的其他可爱工具,并将它们全部放入您的c:\ utils文件夹中(您拥有一个,对吗?制造一个,将其放入DropBox / OneDrive中,然后将其添加到您所拥有的每台计算机上的PATH中!

Yori is lovely, paired with SDIR

将Yori添加到Windows终端 (Adding Yori to the Windows Terminal)

Yori includes it's own improved Yori-specific terminal (to go with the Yori shell) but it also works with your favorite terminal.

Yori包括它自己改进的Yori专用终端(与Yori shell一起使用),但它也可以与您喜欢的终端一起使用。

If you are using the Windows Terminal, head over to your settings file (from the main Windows Terminal menu) and add something like this for a Yori menu. You don't need all of this, just the basics like commandline. I added my own colorScheme and tabTitle. You can salt your own to taste.

如果使用Windows终端,请转到设置文件(从Windows终端主菜单),然后为Yori菜单添加类似内容。 您不需要所有这些,只需要命令行等基础知识即可。 我添加了自己的colorScheme和tabTitle。 您可以自己加盐调味。

{
"acrylicOpacity": 0.85000002384185791,
"closeOnExit": true,
"colorScheme": "Lovelace",
"commandline": "c://Program Files//Yori//yori.exe",
"cursorColor": "#00FF00",
"cursorHeight": 25,
"cursorShape": "vintage",
"fontFace": "Cascadia Code",
"fontSize": 20,
"guid": "{7d04ce37-c00f-43ac-ba47-992cb1393215}",
"historySize": 9001,
"icon": "ms-appdata:///roaming/cmd-32.png",
"name": "DOS but not DOS",
"padding": "0, 0, 0, 0",
"snapOnInput": true,
"startingDirectory": "C:/Users/Scott/Desktop",
"tabTitle": "DOS, Kinda",
"useAcrylic": true
},

Great stuff!

好东西!

I want YOU, Dear Reader, to head over to https://github.com/malxau/yori right now and give Yori and Malcolm a STAR. He's got 110 as of the time of this posting. Let's make that thousands. There's so many amazing folks out there quietly writing utilities for themselves, tirelessly, and a star is a small thing you can do to let them know "I see you and I appreciate you."

亲爱的读者,我希望您现在转到https://github.com/malxau/yori,并为Yori和Malcolm提供STAR 。 截止发稿时,他已经有110人。 让我们成千上万。 外面有这么多了不起的人,不知疲倦地静静地为自己编写实用程序,而明星只是您可以做的一件小事,让他们知道“我见到您,我很感谢您”。

Sponsor: Curious about the state of software security as we head into 2020? Check out Veracode’s 2019 SOSS X report to learn common vulnerability types, how to improve fix rates, and crucial industry data.

赞助商:对我们进入2020年的软件安全状况感到好奇吗? 查看Veracode的2019 SOSS X报告,以了解常见的漏洞类型,如何提高修复率以及重要的行业数据。

翻译自: https://www.hanselman.com/blog/yori-the-quiet-little-cmd-replacement-that-you-need-to-install-now

分享到 :
0 人收藏
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

积分:81
帖子:4969
精华:0
期权论坛 期权论坛
发布
内容

下载期权论坛手机APP